DetailsThe 2023-2024 school year will bring new obligations for school districts in the form of new legislation, including AB 452, AB 748 and SB 906. In anticipation of these new requirements, this presentation equips attendees with the latest legal updates and practical next steps on topics impacting students.
Representative topics include:
• Firearm safety laws including safe storage and parental notification
• Mandatory reporting of perceived and actual threats
• Duty to support law enforcement investigation and threat assessment
• Mental health assistance posters
• Most pressing legal hot topics relating to student services
This event is reserved for school district or public agency employees only. Please contact Client Services for more information.