DetailsThis critical training satisfies your mandatory ethics training requirement during each two-year period, or within six months of being hired. Attendees will refresh their knowledge of public service ethics laws and principles. This includes informing attendees on how to best navigate legal mandates; focus on doing the right thing in the public interest; consider conflicts of interest; and help spot issues before they become a problem.
• Effective Governance and Principles Beyond The Law
• Personal Financial Gain: Conflicts of Interest, Bribery
• Personal Advantages and Perks: Gift and Travel Restrictions
• Governmental Transparency and Fair Processes: Financial Disclosure, Brown Act
• Fair Processes: Due Process, Common Law Bias, Incompatible Offices
This event is reserved for school district or public agency employees only. Please contact Client Services for more information.